Social Media Marketing is about relationships and it is transforming the way that businesses interact with their existing customers and prospective customers.
In the past large businesses believed that if they had their customer information system right and all the information collected and boxes ticked that they would have a goldmine to direct market to. What they failed to understand was that relationship marketing is about relationships.
This is why Mari Smith and Chris Treadaway wrote the book "Facebook Marketing - An Hour A Day."
In the book they show you how to develop, implement, and measure a successful Facebook marketing campaign from start to finish.
Like every new and exciting innovation it is fun to experiment and become involved, but it is important to take a step back and identify your goals so that you start with a clear goal in mind. Mari Smith gives some examples of clear objectives:
Mari explains why people have always done business with people they know, like and trust and the book clearly details the following:
1. Outlines how to become a significant "center of influence" for your customers and prospects.
2. Explains the unspoken rules of online etiquette - the common turnoffs that drive customers and potential partners away.
3. Details the unique culture of Facebook, Twitter, and other popular online platforms.
4. Shows you exactly what to automate and delegate to build your social media persona, yet still retain the personal touch.
1. Keep on top of the important social media changes as they occur.
2. Discover how to apply proven social marketing strategies designed to grow your business and increase your profits.
3. Share your information and support with other key social media professionals in the Social Media Forums.
4. Obtain a competitive advantage over other social media specialists that are not forum members.
5. Obtain access to a special introductory offer that includes access to special bonus materials and the monthly live webinars for members.
Amazon Disclosure: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Oct 15, 18 09:09 AM
Freelancers have to learn to manage being in a global competitive market. It is not easy being a caring parent and having to make the decision to return to work when your children are young. Freelance…
Oct 10, 18 08:06 AM
Can you imagine that you live in a country town with 5,000 freelancing skills available? Understand how the global freelancing community works? Freelance teams can collaborate internationally to incre…
Oct 04, 18 08:37 AM
Getting started as a freelancer in Public Relation industries would be a great idea for you. Check out how to establish yourself and your own brand in the public relations field. Make the right connec…